1. Go to kickass torrent (make sure you go to kickass.to and not kickass.hid.im-fake site)
2. Search The sims 4 get to work
3. Choose "mr dj" version of get to work, outdoor plus dlc and newest update (up to april 2015)
4. Install anywhere BUT the sims 4 install directory. Mr Dj suggests to install in same directory but somehow it made the game crash a lot.
5. Copy all files in the get to work directory you just installed and paste-merge in the sims 4 installation directory.
Your game should work flawlessly.
In case it still crashes a lot:
1. Go to my documents>ea> and copy your saved game. Paste in desktop.
2. COMPLETELY uninstall game. recommend to use iobit uninstaller. If you do not have iobit uninstaller, do it manually by:
- deleting all leftover files in installed folder after uninstall
- deleting all files in my documents>ea>the sims 4
- go to windows>run> type regedit
delete all keys in the sims 4
3. Reinstall "reloaded" version of the sims 4
4. Install "mr dj" version of get to work, outdoor,dlc plus update anywhere but the sims 4 installed dir.
5. Copy paste all files in the get to work to the sims 4 installed dir.
6. Copy paste your saved games back on its place in my documents>ea
1. Set admin priviledges to full control by right clicking on Ts4.exe and choose properties, in one of the tabs there should be an option where you can tick full control
2. Run ts4.exe as administrator by right clicking and choose run as admin (if you are not already the admin of said pc), i only did no.1 and my game works fine.
3. Some people suggests to try setting xp compatibility by right clicking on ts4.exe, choose properties, compatibility, win xp sp3. Although i assume doing this will make ur pc cannot use all the capabilities of win7 64bit for this game (more than 4gb memory, directx 11,etc) and might cause poorer graphics/performance like running it on winxp pc? (This is my assumption, i am not sure about it), and also i dont understand why we must do this because the sims4 can run in win7, it said so in requirements to run game. And it runs fine in my pc win7 64bit without the compatibility settings.